Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sisterakas


I watched Sisterakas the other night (downloaded it via torrent). I was quite disappointed with the movie, that made me think 'how the hell it became the top grosser?'. I was thankful to my sister for refusing when I am asking her to watch the movie last Christmas season. I really want to watch it before because the trailer looks so funny. Yes, it was a bit funny, but I'm looking for the story. The story was so dumb. Vice Ganda's lines were funny. Ai-Ai's was quite 'overacting', that it looks like she was copying Eugene Domingo's way of talking as Dora in Kimmy Dora. Kris was okay. Kathryn and Daniel looks cute together, it's undeniable (Okay, I'm a fan of them. They're also one of the reasons why I really wanted to watch the movie.). Plus Patrick Sugui and Tom (from PBB Teens) was also part of the movie, just sayin'. Enough for this post.


**This was written based on my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment