Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quizzing instead of Reviewing

So, I got two exams tomorrow for Java, and Interfacing, but I don't know how to review for it. It's all like programming and stuff. It's really hard to review things like this especially if you're professor's a bit unpredictable. So I decided just to search for anything interesting somewhere. While browsing, I tried this quiz in candymag.com and just sharing my results with you. I haven't really watched Les Miserables, but hopefully soon, when schools not so annoying. :)))


"You are Madame Thernadier. Madame Thenardier is funny, rambunctious, and outspoken. Mix these traits with a questionable set of morals and you have a character that's practically impossible to favor.  She's got high hopes and she'll do anything to get them. Although she does go way too far most of the time. She may not be considered nice by absolutely anyone, but no one can deny the fact that she's insanely entertaining."

No comments:

Post a Comment