Monday, February 18, 2013

OVERJOYED


Guess what?, I'll be back at Makati this Friday for an interview and an exam on two different companies. Good luck's really on my side. After confirming on their notifs, I received a text message from KMC asking if I already got an OJT. I said NO, of course, nothing's really sure, and after a few text messages, she ended up on saying "we'll just process you on summer". I was just too shy to ask on if it was super sure that they're hiring me. And also, I think it's so awkward to ask something like that. But I would definitely love to work at KMC, it's a real estate company, one of my dreams. It feels so good that you're really ending up on somewhere you want to be. But honestly, it looks like I'm not happy anymore on what I'm doing with regards to school. It just stresses me so much. Add the fact that I was somewhat dragged into my course. I dreamt of being an Engineer, a CIVIL ENGINEER. But my first choice was really ACCOUNTANCY, I would like to have it as my pre-law course. Dreaming of being a CPA-LAWYER, eversince. But I'm stuck in here, I've got no choice. Well, it's okay. I learned to love my craft for the past years, it won't harm me to continue struggling for the last remaining year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment