Sunday, February 17, 2013

School vs Anything

Hi guys! School's making me so busy, but still, I got time to write this stuff. I just love to do anything rather than study. LOL! I know, I should be studying by now, but I prefer on doing these. Time management's really not for me. I don't give myself enough time for studying. I always say to myself that "WTF are you doing? You have lot of school stuffs to do!!", but still ending up on either reading City of Glass (I'm on the third book now of Mortal Instruments. YAY!) or watching some shitty things on TV or playing with my one-year old cousin or just do nothing. You know, I'm the type of 'I'll do what I want, anytime, anywhere.'. and I just don't know how to control myself. Thinking of ways on how to help myself, especially that summer's fast approaching and I have to search for a company for my OJT.

In connection with my OJT, we had our orientation yesterday. I was shocked that there are lot of things to prepare for it. Lots of papers to be printed, signed by whoever needs to sign it, plus there are MIDTERM and FINAL requirements for it. I wasn't really expecting these things, especially that I have seen my brother's way on his internship program. It was like he just started his internship without any paper, add the fact that the school was the one who searched for their place. While in our profession, we have to search by ourselves, it's up to you, whether you want someplace near you, or in Manila area. But still, I'm still excited for my OJT. I have sent a lot of resumes, and expecting some messages by March, as what they've told us, and hopefully, that I got to be working in Makati or in the Global City area. But I think I have no choice, because I have only submitted my resumes in that area. Oh, including Ortigas, but I really am not hoping for that place, but I love the companies we sent our resumes in there. I've never had submitted my resume here in Bulacan, I just don't know if my father sent my resume to his ex-boss who has a project here in Bocaue. The only problem I've got is the place to live. I hope we got to find a low-cost but safe and comfortable place out there. And also, my peers' parents either doesn't agree for them to work there or rent a place there. So probably, I'll be with the other girls or gays in the class. Well, it's time to get closer. HAHAHAHAHA. :))

So, starting tomorrow, I decided to make myself be organized. I will make a schedule on doing school stuffs and my relaxation time. I hope this one will work for me. But, on the other hand, I don't think this will work. Well, there's no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment