Saturday, October 26, 2013

I AM BACK

It''s been more than two months since I last posted. College has been stressing me so much that whenever I have a free time, I just send myself to bed. Honestly, I have told myself many times that I will write a post sometime but will end up on saying to myself "tomorrow", that is why nothing happens on this blog. I also thought of redesigning this page. I have been thinking why is my layout like this, my header like that and many more. But my laziness blocks me off.

I'll just share some of my supposed-to-be blog posts.

  • Y4IT seminar at the SMX Convention, MOA
  • Thesis preparations and defense
  • True Love Story by Willow Aster
  • The Ultimate Hell Week of my College life
  • Unexpected grades (like getting a super high mark on a subject you never exert effort on)
  • Having no sembreak
Yes, I have no sembreak. This week, and the following more weeks, I'll be working on our thesis. I've been studying about Android Development and conducting interviews on respective people.

Also, I've been overthinking of my future. HAHAHA. Will blog about it sometime. But for now, I really have to go. Sleepover with my high school besties. :))

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. :)
    Visit my blog if you have time and i'd be so happy if you will follow me. Hope to see you there pretty :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete