Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Habagat mood


Boring. Okay, that was an understatement. I've got stuck in my room since Sunday. It's been flooding because of habagat rain and high tides. Thank God, we got foods on stock but that doesn't do good to me either. Because I have nothing to do, I tend to eat and eat and eat then whine about my stomachache. Also, thanks that the electricity wasn't cut but the internet connection was since yesterday till this afternoon. I can't even get our thesis done which should be submitted this Friday, supposedly but moved to next week. Well at least I get to be thesis-free these days that really stresses me out. I finally got the time to read books. I've finished The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho yesterday, and now, I'm currently reading the third installment of Unearthly, Boundless by Cynthia Hand. Random things just get out of my heaadddd. I don't even know if I am saying something logical. HAHAHA. 

Just a short blogpost because I have nothing to doooooo. And our internet's a bit unstable so this have to be quick. Ciao. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment