Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bucketlist

I've finally managed to create a bucketlist. People say that when you create something like this, is that you're nearing death. So there's at least one or two that I'm sure I'll never achieve/have. HAHAHA. :))
  • Get a Polaroid Camera.
  • Watch Maroon5 or The Script LIVE.
  • Backpack to Europe.
  • Own a pair of Wedge Sneakers.
  • Experience Rio Carnival in Brazil.
  • Learn how to skate.
  • Dye my hair in a crazy color.
  • Spend the night in an igloo.
  • Live in an apartment downtown in Manhattan.
  • Lay on my back and watch the clouds all day.
  • Spend a holiday somewhere exotic.
  • Disneyland.
  • Go to another country as an exchange student.
  • Create my own adventure book.
  • Ride on a camel.
  • Cover my bedroom walls with lights, pictures, and lyrics.
  • Party in Vegas with my bestfriends.
  • Jump into a waterfall.
  • Meet the Pretty Little Liars.
  • Meet Michael Cera, Alex Pettyfer or Channing Tatum.
  • Work at an ice cream store.
  • Spend the night at a lakehouse.
  • Travel the WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment