Sunday, April 28, 2013

Freakin' BUTTERFLY


Hell. I don't know. What to say? I wanna burst out. I can't explain anything.


Yesterday, I was thankful. Now, I'm not. I know it wasn't for me why she did it. It's always not for me. I can't understand. Blaming me for who I am. I know I've changed a lot, but they're part of the reason why I'm like this.


 This gave me a reason to read two books in a day. I definitely missed reading since I'm busy with my internship. I'm kinda thankful that I chose to read 'Slammed' and 'Point of Retreat'. I've learned a new word. BUTTERFLY. Yes. I now have the habit of saying "Butterfly you!". It feels so great. It makes my emotion go out without feeling the guilt.


So, to all the freaks out there. To all those who never appreciates. BUTTERFLY YOU!


One day, y'all know, WHY. One day, y'all understand WHY.


Credits to Kiersten for the word. HAHAHAHA. :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment